Southport offers . . .
- A choice of truly premier heritage links and parkland golf courses,
including the world famous Royal Birkdale course
- Maximum golfing time, minimal travelling time -
Southport is host to 27 courses within half an hour's drive of the town centre, half a dozen of which are championship standard
- Enjoy England's North West during your golfing break,
and for non-playing partners or friends - Southport offers you great attractions and nightlife, excellent shopping, and a wide choice of restaurants. There's also plenty to see in the North West region as a whole, with Liverpool, European Capital of Culture in 2008, approximately 30 to 45 minutes drive time away. For more information got to www.englandsgolfcoast.com and www.englandsnorthwest.com
- Wide choice of accommodation to suit all tastes and pockets -
from hotels to owner-run guest houses, B & B's, to self-catering establishments
- It's so easy to book your golfing break -
you can contact one of the local golf tour operators to put a package together for you, based on your individual needs. Alternatively, you can contact the hotels and courses directly who will be happy to help you with availability of rooms and tee times.